Responsible for teaching Adult Basic Education, Pre-GED, and GED courses for youth and adults. Plans and prepares
relevant and practical class lessons and monitors student’s performance to ensure positive educational gains. This position utilizes a holistic approach to address education and career goals and the services needed to reach those goals to ensure that participants gain the necessary skills and opportunities to enter a career pathway and achieve self-sufficiency.
Using problem solving and critical thinking, key tasks include the following:
1. Repair and maintenance of MHE including belt tracking, component adjustment/replacement, component lubrication, etc.
2. Completes preventative maintenance routines, documentation, and procedures.
3. Use electrical test equipment to troubleshoot electrical circuitry.
4. Create and close work orders into asset management system with appropriate data to include labor hours, equipment maintenance, and parts used.
5. Troubleshoot conveyance problems and understand resources needed to resolve them.
6. Locate and track spare parts from inventory.
7. Performs complex maintenance and equipment testing to ensure they meet specifications.
8. Provide assistance with training customers to operate equipment.
9. Respond to service calls and correct equipment failures and faults.
10. Identify problems as they occur and take appropriate steps to solve them.
11. Develop and maintain positive working relationships across all levels of the organizations.
Education – HS diploma or equivalent required. Typically an Associate degree or vocational technical training preferred. Specialized skill training/certification preferred.
1. Demonstrates a senior-level knowledge of a technical or specialty area.
2. Proven experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of position and key tasks as presented above.
1. Able to lift and move material up to 50 pounds each
2. Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
3. Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds
4. Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
5. Able to climb ladders and gangways safely and without limitation
6. Have functional dexterity in both hands and wrists
7. Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours, and wet or uneven surfaces
8. Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10–12 hours
9. Flexibility in covering multiple shifts and holiday hours as required
10. Must be able to evaluate and analyze
a. System/equipment performance data
b. Perform root cause analysis
c. Manage resolution of design-performance issues
Preferred experience with the following technical skills:
1. Electrical troubleshooting skills to include wiring, ac power, ac motors, electrical drawings/schematics, and control panels
2. Mechanical experience with gearboxes, sprockets, chains, bearings, guide rollers, and other related equipment
3. Servo drives, PLC, PC controllers, dc power supplies, optical devices (i.e., encoders, photoeyes, etc.)
4. Knowledge of automated equipment; preferably automated material handling systems. Some experience with Allen-Bradley RSLogix5000 PLC controls platforms
5. Some experience with DeviceNet, PROFIBUS, Ethernet, or equivalent network communications is a plus.
6. MS Office products.
The role is for a Production Support Analyst supporting the Global Risk Analytics Suite Applications. Candidate will work closely with the line of business risk managers, application development team, quality assurance team, and other technology partners (DBAs, SAs, etc.) to provide the production support of market risk applications. Activities of the production support and management include but are not limited to: application monitoring and health check to assure system availability and stable performance, user query and production incident handling, trouble-shooting application performance issues, application environment/infrastructure management, capacity management, release process management including application deployment and configuration. In carrying out the production duties, associate needs to follow the bank’s production processes and guidelines, document technical details both for the benefit of team knowledge sharing and for production audit requirements
Supports Global Markets Trading functions. Performs analytical, technical, and administrative work in planning, installing, designing and supporting new and existing personal computer equipment and software under moderate supervision. Resolves more complex issues. Consults with end users to determine optimal configuration of equipment and applications. Installs new hardware, software, and maintains existing hardware. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Should have increased awareness and exposure to basic technical principles, concepts and techniques. Typically 1-3 years of technology experience.
1. 2-5 years in an application support position within a similar environment. Hands-on experience in supporting client applications and close interaction with the business users and application teams within financial industry, and preferably in the risk space.
2. Good Knowledge of supporting a heterogeneous environment with in-house solutions based in Java, UNIX Shell scripts, Python, and JSS.
3. Good knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating systems is a must.
4. Good knowledge of Oracle, Hadoop, or similar DBMS is a must, and good experience in articulating and handling performance issues typically seen in very large databases.
5. Good knowledge of Autosys to automate the batch
6. Understanding of the Service Support and Delivery disciplines. Aware of the importance for incident, problem and change management procedures for day to day support activities.
7. Proven knowledge of “Best Practices” in production support
1. Previous client facing experience.
2. Hadoop knowledge.
3. Spectrum Grid knowledge
Core Technology Infrastructure Organization:
As an account executive you will build and maintain professional relationships with key referral sources. In this role, you will generate patient referrals by helping physicians and referral sources understand the benefit of quality patient care at home. You will serve as a “patient advocate,” following the patients referred and working with the clinicians through a team based approach along with the referring clinician to ensure quality outcomes. As an account executive you will develop strategic plans to successfully manage and grow accounts and market share.
A day in the life of a Operating Room Technician at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
Block Advisors is an H&R Block brand that redefined the tax preparation experience for individuals and small businesses with complex tax and business service needs. You’ll be an integral part of showcasing our passion and pride and delivering on our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
If the typical year-round 9 to 5 isn’t for you, this seasonal position provides the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you’ll need to embrace what makes your life uniquely yours. After successfully working this tax season, you may find that you want to apply to return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement.
Day to day, you’ll
What you’ll bring to the team…
It would be even better if you also had…
Are you a natural teacher or caregiver for young children? If building a love of learning is your passion, then Bright Horizons is the place for you! Teacher, Associate Teacher, and Substitute positions are available working with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. Individual job requirements are listed below.
Bright Horizons is committed to creating inclusive environments where everyone has a sense of belonging and the opportunity to contribute in meaningful and impactful ways. Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” we invite you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE, including:
Extensive benefits* including 401(k), health insurance, and paid time off
Beautiful child care centers with extensive resources and an engaging curriculum designed to align with NAEYC standards
At Bright Horizons you will:
Create and implement hands-on activities based on your observations of children’s interests and skills
Document and share the special moments and important milestones of the children in your care
Must meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
Pass required state and company background checks
At least six months of experience working with children in a professional setting
Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
Associate Teacher and Substitute:
At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
Pass required state and company background checks
Demonstrated experience working with children or excellent customer service experience
• High School Graduate/GED, required.
• BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
• Five to seven years supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area. Experience working in a hospital or healthcare is preferred.
• Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting.
• Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
The Account Payable Supervisor is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
The Account Payable Supervisor supervises the accounting department and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
The Account Payable Supervisor will have contact with senior-level management which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal
Take the lead and close the deal at the center of where it all happens – our customers’ homes. Whether your support is in person or virtual, you will be the face and voice of our brand. You’ll introduce residential customers to our award-winning TV and Broadband in conjunction with our service installers. Using your wide range of knowledge, you’ll be responsible for selling state of the art technology and elevating the customer experience.
What does it take to deliver the ultimate white glove experience? This takes on new meaning in today’s environment. It is creating meaningful connections through excellent communication, strategic thinking and the ability to personalize every interaction. You’ll communicate your expertise through hands-on demos or virtual experiences which generate new sales with ease. You’ll also be responsible for your own territory, working daily appointments and meeting sales and service objectives. Every day will provide a new set of opportunities, so you’ll need to be flexible and open to change as we put the safety of our employees and customers first by following all local guidelines.
Our most successful sales experts typically demonstrate:
• The ability to upsell and transition warm leads into actual sales
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Experience with mobility (desired)
You will also need to perform the following functions with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Maintain a valid driver’s license
• Utilize required PPE and adhere to all safety measures, including basic sanitizing procedures
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain an amazing benefits package with salary + commission, the use of a company car, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, ongoing paid training and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide employee discount on:
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T wireless phone service
• DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
This is an entry level position responsible for processing all release of information (ROI) specifically medical record requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring accuracy and providing customers with the highest quality product and customer service. Associate must at all times safeguard and protect the patient’s right to privacy by ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to the patient’s medical information and that all releases of information are in compliance with the request, authorization, company policy and HIPAA regulations.
Onsite role (North Bergan 07047), Not Remote
Full – Time, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
Healthcare experience preferred
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must cite job title and code 1283 in response.
Adamas Building Services is now hiring an Assistant Superintendent/Maintenance Technician with experience in plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling system management to work with our experienced Building Superintendent in a luxurious high rise, residential property. Our company is a leading expert in the Residential Services market with properties throughout New Jersey. This is a full-time position located in Union City, NJ.
This Assistant Super will work with our Superintendent and will assist in common area and apartment repairs for minor plumbing, HVAC, electrical and carpentry. The perfect candidate will also assist our experienced team of cleaning professionals responsible for all aspects of the property’s maintenance, including the physical grounds, ensuring curb appeal through interior and exterior building inspections, grounds maintenance, and preventive maintenance. Customer service is a priority, and attention to detail is critical to ensure the satisfaction of the community’s residents.
Hourly Pay: Starting at $18.00-$ 20.00/hour depending on experience
The Finance manager will manage the business aspects of the Host Analytics forecasting/ planning/ management reporting system for the American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) Finance organization, as well as support financial management for a number of Corporate teams.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Host Analytics Admin:
Corporate Team Finance Support:
Required Qualifications Include:
This manager position will lead a small team of MES global product managers and solution managers in our Automation Software portfolio. You will have the responsibility for setting the vision and direction of Applied’s MES product line. A successful candidate is required to have 7 years or greater marketing MES to discrete manufacturing industries. Experience in building business and strong business acumen is required. You will have the responsibility to justify and acquire budgets for marketing activities and engineering investment. You will need to deeply understand MES requirements & their use cases, have strong understanding of competitors in this domain, and an understanding of how an MES brings value to manufacturing. Experience in competitive analysis and strategy generation is a huge plus. Management experience is a must. Experience in product promotion, data gathering, presenting, web content generation will be key considerations for this position. An understanding of the entire CIM solution landscape and/or capability knowledge of with FactoryWorks, PROMIS, and/or FAB300 is a plus. *This position is 100% remote and can be located anywhere in the US or Canada*
Years of Experience:
10 – 15 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
Stock associates are responsible for all aspects of the receiving area process. Responsibilities include processing incoming and outgoing freight, compiling and maintaining records pertaining to orders, receiving, supplies and equipment.
Essential Duties and Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
External Basic Qualifications
The Assistant Manager acts as a leader in absence of, or in support of the Store Manager & behaves as a business owner within the marketplace & LensCrafters organization. Represents LensCrafters as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community & delivers key performance metrics.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Personal Lines Sales Representative is an individual who will help to Sell and Service Personal Lines insurance.
Package Handlers will receive a competitive hourly rate and are eligible for an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, holiday pay, parental leave and tuition assistance after completion of an eligibility period. Flexible schedules are offered at many of our locations and will be discussed during the hiring process.
Individuals who are interested in starting their journey with FedEx Ground must be at least 18 years of age and will be required to watch a virtual job preview before moving forward with the employment application process.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the application process.
Substitute Preschool Teacher Qualifications:
Substitute Preschool Teacher Job Responsibilities:
The Commercial Parts Professional is an advanced level sales position capable of providing expert customer care to professional customers. The position is responsible for profitable growth of the professional business by building lasting relationships with timely automotive solutions and parts. The role has expert knowledge of automotive systems and part knowledge. The role has the ability to source from numerous places including special order, FDO, second source, etc. The role has the ability to direct drivers to ensure safe, timely and accurate delivery. Position is full time (PT on exception need basis). MVR certification preferred.
• Create, build and maintain professional customer relationships
• Provide GAS3 selling experience to professional customers
• Ability to achieve profitable sales and margins
• Achieve personal and store sales goals and service objectives
• Dispatch drivers ensuring delivery standards are achieved
• Maintain commercial stocking programs
• Build and maintain a network of second source suppliers
• Partner with GM to ensure proper driver coverage
• Maintain core bank and commercial returns
• Maintain commercial credit accounts
• Partner with CAM and CSM for customer and territory alignment
• High customer retention
• Ability to locate and stock parts
• Safety knowledge and skills
• Operating inventory systems and store equipment
• Parts and automotive system knowledge skills
• Operating POS and Parts lookup systems
• ASE P2 certified or ASE ready equivalent
• Advanced solution, project and product quality recommendation ability
• Ability to source from numerous places including special order, FDO, second source, etc.
• Advanced selling skills for commercial customers
• Ability to multi-task and remain organized
• Effective communication, listening and problem solving skills
Essential Job Skills Necessary for Success as a Commercial Parts Pro
• Working knowledge of automotive systems, and diagnostic ability to include: Ignition, internal engine, suspension, brakes, electronic, exhaust, etc.
• Speak and write English (Spanish a plus)
• The Ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with customers, peers and management
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as P&L, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, parts catalogs, and procedure manuals; ability to write simple correspondence
• Understand and execute instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
• Successfully complete the Parts Knowledge Assessment
• Use basic math accurately: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel)
• Strong organizational skills
• Understand Commercial profitability concepts, including knowledge of competition, market opportunities, and customer prioritization (may work with the Commercial Account Manager to determine pricing discounts for specific Commercial customers)
• Ability to work an assortment of days, evenings, and weekends as needed
Prior Experience that Sets a Commercial Parts Pro up for Success
A minimum of 3 years of prior automotive parts experience preferred
Proven sales ability with past experience in fulfillment of customer transactions
This position is responsible for providing support and guidance to the facility for Human Resources and Safety/Environmental functions. This position reports to the local facility manager.
Chipotle Mexican Grill in Secaucus is currently looking to hire Team Crew Members.
What’s in it for you:
What we’re looking for:
We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Provides strategic and tactical direction for payroll systems. Maintains industry knowledge of best practices, company strategy and compliance requirements. Leveraging current knowledge of regulations and software trends, as well as company policies, recommends system or procedural changes. Oversees updates to Payroll and Timekeeping systems, ensures accurate payroll calculations, tax withholding and reporting. Provides system training, documentation and job aids/reference materials and implementation support for use of Payroll and Timekeeping systems. Manages the processing of data uploads and bi-directional interfaces with outside vendors (Equifax, Fidelity, E & Y, Social Security Administration, etc.) and internal customers, reports and files during all payroll processes. Supports the bi-weekly payroll process and plans special payrolls.
Responsible for system analysis, modifications and interfaces for the Workforce Central Time and Attendance system. In collaboration with the Payroll Manager, ensures FLSA and state and wage and hour compliance for all earnings and deductions. Ensures this system continues to meet business needs. Ensures new system functionality is introduced and documented in a comprehensive, professional and timely manner. Collaborates with payroll operations, outside vendors and other corporate departments to coordinate new system processing relating to payroll and time and attendance, such as acquisition integrations, changes to benefit plans, company-wide policy changes for timekeeping, and payroll system quarter-end or year-end processing. Manages payroll year-end/year-begin project including all elements leading to timely and accurate processing of W-2 forms and various inter-related projects and audits for the entire organization. Consistently evaluates current processes and controls for continuous process improvements. Ensures SOP’s are up to date and followed, in collaboration with Payroll and Tax.
Manages various projects including M&A integrations. Manages Oracle tax updates, enhancement and upgrade testing, utilizing project management skills as well as payroll and tax expertise. Establishes project plans for these initiatives and works in conjunction with IT, various HR functions and accounting to ensure successful completion.
Accounting Managers are highly organized and manage multiple priorities and assignments at the same time. Working with financial documents, they display a high degree of integrity and professionalism. In addition to six to eight years of finance operations and accounting experience, the following skills and qualifications are necessary to the job:
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States Asia Europe and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength stability expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services including life insurance annuities retirement-related services mutual funds asset management and real estate services. For more information please visit www.prudential.com.
Prudential is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this open position unless contracted with Staffing. Agencies must work with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Prudential application process to be considered for business. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Prudential via-email Internet or directly to hiring managers in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Prudential and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prudential.
Note: Any search agreement entered into with Prudential before January 2004 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Prudential and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Prudential has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list and even preferred vendors need to have a written search agreement signed by the Director Recruiting Programs Staffing at Prudential in place for the specific position in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.
Job Function Operations
Functioning as key liaison with the Operations Department, oversee the analysis and development of actual to standard operating costs, product costing (budget & actual), trend analysis, labor reporting, product profitability studies, inventory analysis and inventory control. Provide delivery or Production Management reporting and analysis/commentary on performance to budget. Coordinate North American reporting of KPIs. Support key project related initiatives and supporting analysis to include ROI. Participate as Finance lead in Operations Committee.